* Today we explored Alice and all the cool things
can do on it.
. * Alice is a computer program where ou can create things.
* You have different worlds ( themes ) that you
* Using Alice is very simple once ou get used to
* Alice is a place that you can let your
* BTW- Ms. Kathy is our awesome teacher who is
Below is a video that I created using
* This morning we created
* We went online and chose
* We watched a video of a
crime trying to be solved.
* The class discussed the
importance of forensic science and how we use it.
* We had a wonderful lunch
* Today we learned about an animation
program called PICMO.
* PICMO is a Japanese program where you
can draw and create animations.
* This is one of my PICMO's. ( picture)
* Here is another one
my PICMO's. ( Video )
* We took a tour of the machine room
where all of the greades and hardware is kept for the computers at LSU.
* Today is the second to last day of
camp and I am really sad.
* I really enjoyed this camp and I
will miss it.
* Dr. Jesse Allison came to talk to us about music
* He discussed how we use computer/technology to
* After lunch we went to the museum where we saw
some really cool animals, bugs and insects.
* When we came back from the museum we began
making an interview video.
* I had the pleasure to interview Melba and below
is our video.
* Today I am REALLY sad because I have
genuinely enjoyed this camp.
* I have made a lot of new friends and I
will miss them.
* Someone that I will miss besides my
friends is Mrs. Kathy
* She was really nice and sweet and I have
learned a lot from her.
* Another person that I will miss is Teja.
* He was very friendly, funny, and very
* Thank you for a good time!
* I will miss this camp.
Here are some Pictures of
people I have become friends with and Funny pictures of me.